Sony’s Xperia Z Ultra is all set to make its debut in India come July 31. The Phablet was unveiled at the Mobile Asia Expo in Shanghai last month. According to Sony, the smartphone is not only the World’s largest but also the slimmest full HD smartphone.
The Phablet is the first to sport a full HD TRILUMINOS display developed with Sony’s X-Reality technology. The technology helps reproduce pixels missing in an image to produce sharper pictures. Assessing the elements of an image based on the scene in the background, it adjusts as per the outline, pattern and colour composition.
The Xperia Z Ultra is driven by 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core processor while Adreno 330 takes care of graphics. It comes packed with 2GB RAM. There’s 16 GB of internal memory externally expandable up to 64 GB via a microSD card.
It’s both waterproof as well as dustproof, the trait of an Xperia device. It has an 8MP EXMOR RS camera on the rear side and a 2MP camera on the front side. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi, NFC etc. A 3,000 mAh battery infuses life into this monster screen device.
Sony Xperia Ultra Z Specifications-
– 6.4-inch full HD TRILUMINOS Display powered by Sony’s X-Reality
– Qualcomm’s 2.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 800 processor
– 2GB of RAM
– Android v4.2 OS
– Internal Memory: 16GB, External Memory: 64GB
– Primary Camera: 8-Megapixel EXMOR RS, Secondary Camera: 2-Megapixel on the front
– Connectivity Features: 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
– 3,000 mAh battery