Pragati Maidan (Delhi) would witness over two days an energetic confluence of ~37,000 business owners with representatives of top franchise brands, opening avenues of increasingly viable business opportunities for both. Franchise India is a unique platform for startups and entrepreneurs to scout for business opportunities, franchise partners and investors (also vice versa) from across the country. In the last fourteen years, this international exhibition-cum-conference organised by Franchise India & Indian Franchise Association has played a crucial role in boosting the development of the Indian franchise marketplace from Ground Zero to a 47 billion dollar industry. The event will kick-off with lamp-lighting ceremony and a keynote by Olympian Mr. Abhinav Bindra at 9:45 a.m. on October 15 at Pragati Maidan , hall no 12-12A.
The 400+ business and consume brands exhibiting at the show shall recreate their stores (even restaurants) on their stands, enabling business visitors and potential investors to experience the brand identity. Participating brands will be from across the world including USA, UK, Greece, UAE, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Singapore and Philippines with vast emerging, international and mature franchise opportunities ranging from as little as Rs. 20 lakhs up to Rs. 10 crores up for grabs. This expo is a huge mall in the country where people shop for businesses.
Startups, SMEs and budding entrepreneurs can also take advantage from more than 30 educational seminars and 10 in-depth workshops to be conducted by notable business leaders to help evaluate, evolve and boost new business ideas.
Leading international thought leaders to share consumer business insights for the first time in India:
- Mr. Jens Due, Director of Franchise and Development – Europe, Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, USAMr. Fayez Al Nusari, Founder & CEO, Mandilicious, United Arab Emirates
- Mr. Arthur Damakos, Director, Funk Coffee and Food, Australia
- Ms. Stephanie Sherlock, Chief Executive Officer, Avention Global, Australia
- Mr. Terry Watts, International Director, Active Learning, City of Oxford College, UK
- Mr. Troy Franklin, COO, World Franchise Associates – Southeast Asia,Singapore
- Ms. Chan Huang Yee, Executive Director, I Can Read,Hong Kong
- Mr. Bill Redfern, Global CEO, MACJ Buyer’s Choice, USA
- Mr. Keneth Hong, Ceo & Founder, Mycropore Corporation Ltd & Cto & Founder, H2o Life Source Group
- Ms. Gladys Lau, Senior Business Development Manager, EVISU,japan
- Mr. Andriopoulos Stavros, Owner, Greek Golden Products, Greece
- Mr. Wilson Lim ED, Intl Business & China, Pastamania, Singapore
- Mr. Salman Siddiqui, CEO, Elevation Burger, USA
- Mr. Ivan Teo, CEO, Arteastiq, Singapore
- Mr. Wilson Lim ED, International Business, Pastamania, Singapore
For tickets and other details, visit: Franchise India